AMSEC BWB3020FL Wide Body Deposit Safe
AMSEC BWB3020FL Wide Body Deposit Safe
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC's Wide Body, "B" Rate cash handling deposit safes. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a wide selection of deposit options such as a top, front or rear load deposit, one to three deposit slots or a pullout deposit drawer.
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model BWB3020FL B-Rated Burglary Safe is larger than its cousin, the BWB2020FL, and provides that much-needed extra space with the extra 10 inches of height and an interior locker.
The Cash Management Deposit Safe safe is loaded with features and solves a multitude of problems in the work place. If you are looking for more room and have multiple people needing access to the safe this is the safe for you. Need rolled coin storage, space for storage of cash trays? (the unit has two shelves standard) All of these questions are answered below in quick descriptions of the AMSEC Model BWB3020FL
The interior locker (where the drops go) boasts a 1/4" door with a single-key camlock with two keys. That locker is a full 8.63" H x 19.75" W x 19" D so you have plenty of room for those drops. The front load hopper is protected by anti-fish baffles both top and bottom.
The AMSEC Model BWB3020FL unit has a front load hopper that drops into a separate key locked compartment. This compartment is separate and protect by the larger 1/2" steel plate outer door. Behind the outside larger door is a compartment for storing, well, almost anything you can think of; lottery tickets, cash drawers, important papers, the list goes on forever.
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- UL listed Group II dial combination lock standard on the safe
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys
- Inside Dimensions: 8.63" H x 19.75" W x 19.00" D
- Large clear door opening: 6" H x 12" W
Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" mail box style door
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Large package capacity: 4.00" x 9.00" x 11.50" (maximum)
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against a sledgehammer attack
39.75"H x 20"W x 20"D
19"H x 19.75"W x 17"D
24.75"H x 16.25"W
Steel Door Thickness
B-rate Safe | Cash Handling Safe | Deposit Safe | Retail Safe | Wide Body Safe
USA-made or Foreign-made
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
NOTICE:Our safes come with free curbside shipping. Your safe is dropped right on the curb with no additional cost. For white glove delivery, please contact us.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
- Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.