AMSEC CF2518 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
AMSEC CF2518 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
THE BEST IN HIGH SECURITY PROTECTION
AMVAULT TL-30 High Security Safes provide your business top-of-the-line protection from fire and theft of cash, keys, coins, jewelry, documents, hard drives, and other back-office valuables. Available in a variety of sizes and customized options, these commercial-grade safes carry a U.L. listed TL-30 label for their ability to fend off 30 minutes of grueling break-in attempts with tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills.
Every AMVAULT safe carries a two-hour, 350-degree factory fire test certification, and is equipped to defend your vault's precious contents against intense heat and fire.
- Overall thickness of 6" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
- Heavy duty pull handle standard on all CE/CF Models
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- High strength adjustable shelves with powder coated dark gray finish
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six or ten massive 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed
Three-Way Boltwork Option
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe (except model 1814)
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation
External Height: 32"
External Width: 25"
External Depth: 25.5"
Internal Height: 25"
Internal Width: 18"
Internal Depth: 16"
Cubic Inches (interior): 7258
Door Clearance: 25.00 x 18.00
Total Body Thickness: 3.50
Total Steel in the Body: 0.225
Total Door Thickness Decimal: 3
Total Steel on Door Decimal (Gauge): 0.24 (4 Ga.)
Burglary Protection (Safe Rating): TL-30
Burglary Level: Level 9
Fire Rating: Factory
Fire Rating time: 120-minute
Fire Rating Degrees: 1200°
Fill Type: Propietary High Strength Concrete Mix
USA-made or Foreign-made: USA-made
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
NOTICE:Our safes come with free curbside shipping. Your safe is dropped right on the curb with no additional cost. For white glove delivery, please contact us.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
- Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.