AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar & Fire Rated Safe
AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar & Fire Rated Safe
The AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Rated Safe is one of the industry standards for residential and commercial safes. Are you looking to protect your hard earned cash, jewelry, important papers, and more? This safe is the right choice and will meet or exceed your expectations.
The AMSEC CSC1413 Dual Rated Burglar and Fire Safe shows off a door that has an overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates. This creates a burglary resistant structure enclosing AMSEC's unique proprietary, fire resistant material. Pretty impressive huh? We think so too. Along with the thick door, we have included (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts and (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel deadbolts that lock deep into the body, preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt. The overall thickness of 4-5/8" on the door and 2-7/8" on the body helps provide the 2 hour, 350 degree factory fire rating. This is your assurance that the contents of your safe are protected from fire.
Don't forget that the AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Safe also carries a UL RSC burglary label. To assure burglary protection we have included a UL Group II combination lock with a special tempered glass relock device. There are also heavy duty steel hinges that promise decades of use. We have also included a recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware, that when used, will add greatly to the theft protection of the safe.
The removable door (when in the open position) allows the safe to be lighter if it needs to be moved. The door typically weighs about 1/3rd of the safe weight.
To ensure the fire rating, the AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Safe uses a heat expandable intumescent door seal that guards the contents against severe fires. This seal will expand when heated, greatly reducing the chance of your contents burning up during a long and intense fire.
With 1.24 cubic feet of interior space, the AMSEC CSC1413 Fire and UL Burglary Safe works great in your closet at home or office to protect the items most important to you.
- “B” rated heavy duty construction.
- 2-Hr. 350°F fire protection. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- UL listed residential security container burglary rating
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8″ and is constructed with 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- 2-5/8″ thick, double wall steel construction enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Two 1-1/2″ diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- Two 1-1/2″ diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Equipped with the AMSEC ESL10 U.L. Listed Type 1 electronic lock
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width fascia panel and matching three-point handle.
14.00 x 12.50
Total Body Thickness
Total Steel in the Body
Total Door Thickness Decimal
Total Steel on Door Decimal (Gauge)
.12 (11 Ga.)
Burglary Protection (Safe Rating)
USA-made or Foreign-made
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
NOTICE:Our safes come with free curbside shipping. Your safe is dropped right on the curb with no additional cost. For white glove delivery, please contact us.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
- Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.