AMSEC VD8030BFIS Vault Door
AMSEC VD8030BFIS Vault Door
Installing a vault door is the best way to secure a walk-in space for use as a strongroom, gun room, safe room, or storm shelter. With an American Security Vault Door, you can convert any enclosed area into a powerfully-protected vault. The 2” thick door is constructed of solid steel plate filled with our proprietary DryLight® insulation to defend against break-ins and extreme heat. The door further provides smoke and fire protection with its dual fire seals – a silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on the door. Ten massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts safeguard the vault room from being breached.
The door is available in a variety of finishes and paint textures and features a Safety Lock Release, for easy exit from the room. Additionally, when equipped with an electronic lock, the door can be closed and locked from the inside for use as a safe room.
- 2″ Thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/2″ steel plate filled with DryLight insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- UL listed Group II lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome, or black nickle finish.
- 10 Massive 1-1/2″ chrome-plated bolts.
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2-Stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
- Safety Lock Release: bypasses the panic lock feature to allow you to safely release yourself from your vault room.
- Panic Lock: allows you to safely lock yourself from the inside.
External Height: 83.13"
External Width: 36.50"
External Depth: 11.25"
Door Clearance: 77.00 x 20.38
Total Steel in the Body: 0.119
Total Door Thickness Decimal: 2
Total Steel on Door Decimal (Gauge): 0.5
Burglary Level: Level 7
Fill Type: DryLight
USA-made or Foreign-made: USA-made
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
NOTICE:Our safes come with free curbside shipping. Your safe is dropped right on the curb with no additional cost. For white glove delivery, please contact us.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
- Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.