AMSEC VD8042BFQIS In-Swing Vault Door
AMSEC VD8042BFQIS In-Swing Vault Door
Are you looking to secure a room and turn it into a security center? Do you need to build an inexpensive storm shelter? The AMSEC Vault Door VD8042BFQIS is an economical way to do so. You can turn an entire room or closet into a security center. This door is designed to swing in-ward in case debris falls in front of the door. This way, you still have a way to get out if you are inside the room.
As time goes on, we always have more items to protect, such as personal heirlooms, family records, jewelry, and expensive paintings. These items need a secure place to be stored, whether a business or a home.
The AMSEC VD8042BFQIS Security Room In-Swing Door has many features, including five massive 1-1/2" bolts (note no deadbolts on inward swing doors) that, when activated, fit into a reinforced door jamb to resist prying and forcible entry. The door is painted in a textured finish of your choice, along with a decretive five (5) spoke handle. The door also has a three-number combination lock as a standard option. Electronic locks are available for an additional cost. There is also elegant scrollwork on the outside of the door.
The AMSEC VD8042BFQIS In-Swing Vault Door, in addition to its strong boltwork, has insulation material in the door that resists the extreme heat of a fire. The insulation material is sandwiched between one inner 1/8" steel plate and a 1/4" outer steel plate to add security to the vault door. There is also 1-5/8" seamless DryLight material for fire protection.
The AMSEC VD8042BFQIS Security Room In-Swing Door retrofits a 79-1/2" H x 41.50" W door opening and has an adjustable doorframe that slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-1/2" to 9-3/4." The door is shipped in a wooden crate and is ready to set up and install. We recommend you hire a professional installer to put this door in.
The AMSEC Vault Door VD8042BFQIS Vault Door comes standard with an inward swing for a storm shelter installation when strong storms such as hurricanes could block the door's opening. There is an internal opening handle on the door in case you are locked in. in addition to the AMSEC VD8042BFQIS Vault Door, we also offer custom-sized doors to fit almost every application in your home or business. Also, please allow extra time during construction to install the door.
- 2″ Thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/2″ steel plate filled with DryLight insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- UL listed Group II lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome, or black nickle finish.
- 10 Massive 1-1/2″ chrome-plated bolts.
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2-Stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
- Safety Lock Release: bypasses the panic lock feature to allow you to safely release yourself from your vault room.
- Panic Lock: allows you to safely lock yourself from the inside.
External Height: 83.13"
External Width: 48.50'
External Depth: 11.25"
Door Clearance: 77.00 x 32.25
Total Steel in the Body: 0.119
Total Door Thickness Decimal: 2
Total Steel on Door Decimal (Gauge): 0.24 (4 Ga.)
Burglary Level: Level 6
Fill Type: DryLight
USA-made or Foreign-made: USA-made
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
NOTICE:Our safes come with free curbside shipping. Your safe is dropped right on the curb with no additional cost. For white glove delivery, please contact us.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
- Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.