Raymarine Axiom™ 12 RV - 12" Chartplotter Combo - No Transducer
RAYMARINE AXIOM™ 12 RV - 12" CHARTPLOTTER COMBO - NO TRANSDUCER
The Axiom™ is a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 12 RV features a 12-inch rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor. Axiom 12 RV has built-in RealVision 3D™ sonar. Add the RealVision 3D transducer of your choice to make a complete system.
Axiom 12 RV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom 12 RV includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
- Rugged All-Glass touch screen display delivers a big screen experience in a small footprint. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating
- RealVision 3D™ Sonar Built-In - Go fishing like never before with life-like 3D imagery of structures and fish - an unprecedented view of the underwater world
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short range
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile app
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.