Raymarine Axiom 2 Pro 16 RVM Chartplotter/Fishfinder - No Transducer
RAYMARINE AXIOM 2 PRO 16 RVM CHARTPLOTTER/FISHFINDER - NO TRANSDUCER
Axiom 2 Pro combines chartplotter, sonar, radar, autopilot, and video into a powerful all-in-one navigation system. With Axiom 2 Pro, you can navigate smarter and expand your system, thanks to the super intuitive LightHouse operating system. Plan your next trip and get underway confidently with Axiom 2 Pro’s HybridTouch™ — a simple touchscreen and keypad experience. Axiom 2 Pro RVM chartplotters feature built-in wide-spectrum CHIRP with RealVision MAX technology. RealVision MAX ups your fish-finding game with DownVision, SideVision, and 3D sonar upgraded with increased range, better resolution, and sharper fish targets.
- Get underway faster with a fast 6-core processor
- HydroTough™ nano-coating repels water for reliable touchscreen control and superior sunlight visibility
- Confident HybridTouch™ control plus an interchangeable autopilot keypad or user-programable soft keys
- Find more fish with built-in RealVision MAX CHIRP and dual channel 1kW CHIRP sonar
- Smart backlighting and an ambient light sensor automatically adjust display brightness for day and evening
- Create your own Axiom 2 Pro system with multiple networked Axiom displays
- Stay entertained with streaming Apps and Axiom 2 Pro’s HDMI and audio output for remote displays and marine entertainment system
What's in the Box?
- Display unit
- User Configurable Keypad
- Optional grounding connection (Screw (M3x5), Spring washer (M3), Crimp terminal (M3))
- DeviceNet to SeaTalkng adaptor cable 1m (3.28 ft)
- RayNet (Female) to RayNet (Female) network cable 2 m (6.56 ft)
- Mounting fixings x4
- Power/Video/Audio cable 1.5 m (4.92 ft)
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.