Raymarine Axiom 2 Pro 9 S 9" Chartplotter/Fishfinder W/Lighthouse North America Chart - No Transducer
RAYMARINE AXIOM 2 PRO 9 S 9" CHARTPLOTTER/FISHFINDER W/LIGHTHOUSE NORTH AMERICA CHART - NO TRANSDUCER
Axiom 2 Pro combines chartplotter, sonar, radar, autopilot, and video into a powerful all-in-one navigation system. With Axiom 2 Pro, you can navigate smarter and expand your system, thanks to the super intuitive LightHouse operating system. Plan your next trip and get underway confidently with Axiom 2 Pro’s HybridTouch™ — a simple touchscreen and keypad experience. Axiom 2 Pro S chartplotters feature built-in single channel High CHIRP sonar- the ideal sonar solution for reliable depth sounding and underwater exploration. Available in 9, 12, or 16-inch display sizes, Axiom Pro 2 is the perfect cruising companion.
- Get underway faster with a fast 6-core processor
- HydroTough™ nano-coating repels water for reliable touchscreen control and superior sunlight visibility
- Confident HybridTouch™ control plus an interchangeable autopilot keypad or user-programable soft keys
- Integrated High CHIRP sonar with transom, in-hull, and low-profile through-hull CPT-S series transducer options
- Smart backlighting and an ambient light sensor automatically adjust display brightness for day and evening
- Create your own Axiom 2 Pro system with multiple networked Axiom displays
- Stay entertained with streaming Apps and Axiom 2 Pro’s HDMI and audio output for remote displays and marine entertainment systems
- Digital Video & Audio Out Connection: HDMI Out Micro connector type D’
- External GPS Antenna Connection: TNC connector
- Accessory connection: USB Micro B (rear – charging, external storage device or RCR-SD/USB Accessory (A80440)
- Ethernet connection: RayNet (10/100/1,000 Mbits/s) x2
- External storage: MicroSD card slot x2 (front)
- Chart options: Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum or C-map 4D Software
- Lighthouse North America Chart included
- NMEA 2000 connection: DeviceNet connector
- Analog video connections: BNC Analog video input (on power cable)
- Wireless connections: Bluetooth: V4.0, Wi-Fi: 802.11/b/g/n
- Transducer connection: 25-pin RealVision type connector (requires adaptor cable)
- Audio connections: Left and Right RCA connectors via Power/Video/Audio cable
- GNSS compatibility: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou
- Channels: CHIRP conical sonar ( USES CPT-S TRANSDUCERS with adapter cable A80490)
- Depth range: 0.6 m (2 ft) to 274 m (900 ft) Depending on water conditions
- Illumination: Axiom 2 Pro 9 1300 nits / 1300 cd/m2, Axiom 2 Pro 12 & 16 1200 nits / 1200 cd/m2
- Internal storage: 64 GB Solid State
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.