Raymarine Axiom 2 XL 19 Multifunction Display
Raymarine Axiom 2 XL 19 Multifunction Display
Axiom 2 XL, the flagship of the Axiom family, delivers powerful chartplotter performance, stylish large-format navigation, and the elegant simplicity of the LightHouse 4 operating system. Designed for all weather conditions, the rugged yet beautiful Axiom 2 XL displays are at home in open cockpits or enclosed glass bridge stations. Enhanced with powerful 6-core processors, expanded networking, and ultra-bright HydroTough displays, Axiom 2 XL is the premium chartplotter for captains who demand the best. Axiom 2 XL displays are available in 16, 19, 22, and 24-inch diagonal display sizes.
- A slim bezel display allows the largest possible displays in a small footprint. Experience big-screen navigation even on tightly spaced helms.
- Get underway faster with a fast 6-core processor
- HydroTough™ nano-coating repels water for reliable touchscreen control and superior sunlight visibility
- Smart backlighting and an ambient light sensor automatically adjust display brightness for day and evening
- Create your own glass bridge Axiom 2 XL system with multiple Axiom 2 XL displays
- Three power-over-Ethernet ports simplify the remote camera and RMK-10 remote keypad connectivity
- Stay entertained with streaming apps and Axiom 2 XL’s HDMI and audio output for remote displays and marine entertainment systems
- Pair Axiom 2 XL with the RVM1600 RealVision Max for the ultimate big-screen CHIRP sonar experience
- HDMI output for connecting to remote monitors or HDTVs
- HDMI input and USB touchscreen input for remote PC integration
- Analog audio output for integrating with marine entertainment systems
- Easy to upgrade with the same mounting footprint as Axiom XL
- Built-in ambient light sensor and smart backlighting automatically adjust backlighting based on lighting conditions
- Three RayNet Ethernet POE ports for networking multiple Axiom displays, radar, cameras, and sonar modules
- NMEA 2000 port
- Integrated high-accuracy GPS/GNSS sensor with support for the Galileo constellation
- Ample storage with 64 GB of internal memory for apps, charts, and waypoint storage
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.