Raymarine Axiom XL 16 15.6" Multifunction Display
RAYMARINE AXIOM XL 16 15.6" MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
The Axiom XL range is the pinnacle of Raymarine navigation and modern helm integration.
Designed for glass bridge installations, Axiom XL displays offer superior performance, large format visibility and elegant simplicity. Engineered to perform in extreme conditions, the fully waterproof Axiom XL family of glass bridge MFDS can be installed in both open cockpits and enclosed bridge stations. Each model uses in-plane switching technology (IPS) and Raymarine optical bonding to deliver wider viewing angles, sharp contrast, and unmatched readability in bright sun.
At the heart of each Axiom XL display is a blazing fast quad core processor that delivers a responsive and powerful all-in-one big screen navigation experience. Axiom XL brings together multiple technologies and sensors into single or multi display helm solution. Integrate Axiom XL with additional Axiom XL displays or connect seamlessly with Raymarine’s family of Axiom and Axiom Pro displays at remote stations.
A powerful network and video integration platform, Axiom XL displays feature three Ethernet ports for connecting radar, CHIRP and 3D sonar modules, plus additional Axiom family displays. FLIR thermal camera support enhances awareness and HDMI input enables Axiom XL to serve as a remote PC or entertainment display.
Axiom XL displays are powered by Raymarine’s LightHouse 3 OS and offer a fast, fluid, and uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your navigation style. Enjoy multi-touch screen control or add the Raymarine RMK-10 keypad for complete remote system.
- Smart and Rugged All-Glass Display is optimized for flush or surface mounting and features sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power touch control. A built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness based on lighting conditions.
- Connect Even More with LightHouse Apps. Expand the power and capabilities of Axiom XL by streaming mobile entertainment apps and connect with leading marine technology partners like Seakeeper, Mazy and Luminshore.
- Keep Watch on the crew or engine room with marine video cameras. Connect both analog and video over IP to view 4 simultaneous video streams. Built in recording capability transforms Axiom XL into an onboard DVR.
- Access Axiom Everywhere using Axiom XL’s HDMI video output. Monitor Axiom from the big screen below deck or stream Axiom XL to your phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
- Vessel Automation with Raymarine Digital Switching solutions for boat builders. Axiom XL Digital Switching technology offers simple touch screen control of onboard electrical devices.
- Get Underway Faster with the intuitive LightHouse 3 OS. Spend seconds, not minutes, plotting your next course. LightHouse 3 is easy to learn and easy to customize.
- Elevate Awareness with Quantum 2 CHIRP radar and Doppler target tracking, the easier way to keep a watchful eye on potentially dangerous targets.
- An Extra Set of Eyes for safer navigation with FLIR ClearCruise™ thermal object recognition. Let Axiom XL and FLIR be your sixth sense on the water so you can navigate safer, both night and day.
- Ready to Fish with the optional RVX1000 remotely mounted 3D CHIRP sonar module. Experience Raymarine CHIRP sonar and award winning RealVision™ 3D on the big the screen.
- Bring your computer to the helm. Axiom XL lets captains view and control a remote personal computer using a computer’s HDMI output and USB touch screen control.
- Navigate with the Best Charts from Navionics, C-MAP, and Raymarine’s library of LightHouse raster and vector charts from leading map makers.
- Stay on Course with advanced Evolution autopilot integration. Plot a waypoint on Axiom XL and let Evolution’s 9-axis intelligent sensor keep you on the perfect course.
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.