Raymarine Cyclone Radar W/4' Open Array & 15m Cables
RAYMARINE CYCLONE RADAR W/4' OPEN ARRAY & 15M CABLES
SOLID-STATE OPEN ARRAY RADAR
The ultimate expression of design, rugged performance, and unmatched situational awareness, Cyclone solid-state open-array radars give mariners the confidence to tackle the harshest conditions, gain the upper hand in the hunt for fish, and navigate busy waterways with confidence.
Cyclone radars deliver superior target separation and long-range resolution using CHIRP pulse compression and Raymarine beam sharpening technology. Each model features innovative detection capabilities, including Cyclone Bird Mode, RangeFusion™ technology, and high-speed 60 rpm imaging.
CUTTING EDGE DESIGN
- Aircraft-wing-inspired design is engineered for extremes with a best-in-class 100-knot wind rating and designed to meet the commercial-grade IEC 62388 standard for shipborne radar
- At 13.1 inches (335 mm) tall, Cyclone’s lower profile allows greater flexibility of boat architecture and more adaptable installation options.
- Innovative pedestal design conceals cable connections for a cleaner installation
THE ULTIMATE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
- Fast 60 RPM rotational speed delivers 360 degrees of awareness and accurate target tracks in real-time
- Doppler target tracking simplifies the interpretation of dangerous and safe targets for added safety
- Professional grade ARPA target tracking. Cyclone automatically tracks up to 50 targets using the same advanced ARPA technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
- RangeFusion™ technology combines short and long pulses into the single high clarity radar image, delivering exceptional short-range and long-range targets simultaneously.
- Performance tuned for locating sea birds
- Enhanced Cyclone Bird Mode using CHIRP pulse compression technology
4' OPEN ARRAY SIZE
- 4' options deliver superior target separation and range detections
In the Pedestal Box E70620:
- M10 Stud x4
- M10 Nut x8
- M10 Spring Washer x4
- M10 Plain washer x4
- Mounting gasket
- Mounting template
- Radar data cable 15m
- Power cable 15m
- Cable clamp
- VCM100 mounting screw x2
- Cable clamp mounting screw x3
4' Antenna Box E70629:
- Threaded alignment guide
- Spring washer
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.