Raymarine EV-200 Sail Linear Drive Evolution Autopilot
RAYMARINE EV-200 SAIL LINEAR DRIVE EVOLUTION AUTOPILOT
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalk and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Includes Type 1 Linear Drive Unit
- SeaTalk Network Compatible
- ACU-200 auxiliary power to SeaTalk network
- Includes p70s Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (Includes the M81105 Rotary Rudder Reference)
- Type 1 Short Linear 12V
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
p70s Autopilot Control Head
The p70s is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalk/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive
The Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive is for mechancically steered vessels up to 22,000lb (10,000kg). Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems, the mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast hardover times and quiet operation.
- Low backdrive force, to minimize the drives effect on the boats steering when the autopilot is in standby
- A powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
- High performance for minimum current consumption
Supported Drive Units
Includes Type Linear Drive Unit
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalk Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalk Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalk Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalk 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalk T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalk Terminator
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE RAYMARINE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit the Dealer Locator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;
(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and
(ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from
(a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
All prior RAYMARINE warranty policies, procedures and points of contact are superseded and replaced by this RAYMARINE Global Limited Warranty.
Except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, by registering your new Product with RAYMARINE, you can upgrade the 2-year Standard Limited Warranty to a 3-year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost.
In some countries and for most Products, RAYMARINE also offers a Warranty Replacement service and On-Board Warranty. These services, when available, are designed to help minimize the down-time of Products that may require warranty repair.
Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.
RAYMARINE Products are not a substitute for possessing and exercising the independent judgment and skill needed to safely and effectively operate any vessel or engage in any marine activity.