Steiner Navigator Pro 7x50 Binoculars W/ Compass
STEINER NAVIGATOR PRO 7X50 BINOCULARS W/ COMPASS
The Navigator Binoculars take Steiner's popular marine series to the next generation with innovative product features. The open-bridge design enhances handling, along with a textured body for a sure grip in any weather.
With a compact design and lens diameter of 50mm, this Navigator's lightweight makes it the perfect companion for spontaneous adventures at sea. These characteristics also promise an incredible experience on land.
In the Box
- Cleaning cloth
- Objective covers
- Rain guard
- Instruction manual
- Open-Bridge-System makes handling on deck much easier. In addition, the binoculars can be easily grabbed and held with one hand to always ensure safe navigation.
- Steiner Auto-Focus always delivers crystal-clear images in 3D brilliance from 20m to infinity - without refocusing. The 7X magnification ensures blur-free images to identify tons, beacons, and bridge numbers, even in rough weather conditions (sea).
- HD Stabilized Compass Integrated fluid dampened, the illuminated compass is an accurate and invaluable viewing and navigation tool.
- The wave-like rubber coating texture significantly improves the grip on the binoculars and the handling comfort. In addition, the texture has special water-repellent properties that guarantee non-slip and safe handling even in rough seas.
- Ruggedness due to durable Makrolon housing made of polycarbonate that withstands impacts up to 11G, floating prism bearings for shock absorption, water pressure proofness up to 5m, nitrogen pressure filling against fogging inside, temperature range from -20°C to +70°C.
Magnification - 7x
Objective (Diameter) - 50mm
Field of View at 1,000 yards - 419'
Battery - CR1225
Weight - 39oz.
Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5" x 8.2" x 3.4"
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
Steiner Heritage™ Warranty – For the Life of the Product
Covers Binoculars, Riflescopes, Battle Sights, Rings, and Mounts
Valid in U.S. and Canada only on items manufactured since 2014.
Burris Company, Inc. (“Burris Co. or “we”) warrants that its Steiner Binoculars, Riflescopes, Battle Sights, Rings, and Mounts products (excluding electronic components) will be free from manufacturing defects for the product’s lifetime from the date of purchase or delivery (whichever occurs later).
Burris Co. also warrants that the electronic components of the Steiner Binoculars, Riflescopes, Battle Sights, Rings, and Mounts products will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase or delivery (whichever occurs later) by the original purchaser. These warranties do not include accessories (such as slings, covers, anti-reflection devices, throw levers, and sunshades).
We will repair or replace the product if it is covered by these warranties. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.These warranties do not cover defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, alteration to the product, loss, theft, deliberate damage, or cosmetic damage.
Please note that because Burris Co. cannot control the quality of products sold by unauthorized sellers, these limited warranties apply only to products that were purchased from Burris Co. or a Burris Co. authorized seller in the United States, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Burris Co. reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized Internet sites.
Products manufactured prior to 2014 are covered by the warranty as stated on the original packaging.
To register your product online, visit the Binoculars and Riflescopes Product Registration page. Failure to register your warranty does not diminish your warranty rights