Winchester Bandit Series 14 Gun Safe
Our Bandit 14 gun safe provides security in a space-saving size for a great price. Store up to 20 long guns in this 45-minute fire rated model built with rugged 14-gauge steel. Store long guns vertically with included GunStiXX™, our popular new system that allows you to increase your safe’s gun storage capacity compared to similar size gun safes.
- Durable powdercoated slate finish
- 3-spoke chrome vault handle
- Features new space-saving GunStiXX™ storage, allowing you to store guns securely in a vertical position to maximize available space in your safe. GunStiXX™ work universally with rifles and shotguns down to .20 caliber and are made of sturdy, damage-free plastic material. (NOTE: GunStixx™ shown in images are prototypes. Color and material will vary in actual product.) 11 GunStiXX™ included
- Includes adjustable shelving system with easy-access U-shaped barrel racks with auxiliary shelves for interior customization to fit your storage needs
- Door Panel Organizer provides quick access to handguns and safe pocket storage of accessories, documents and more
- Small power cord exit hole at back of safe
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Proven 45 Minute fire rating at 1400º F
- Palusol® Heat expanding door seal expands to over 6x its size when subjected to heat, creating a barrier against heat and smoke
- UL® rated fireboard protection in the ceiling, walls and door
- External solid steel strap hinges allow full fire protection and remove vulnerability of internal hinges, which require holes and weak points in fireboard protection
- Composite steel door with added layer of UL® rated fireboard protection
- Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee in the event of a fire
- UL® Listed SecurAm electronic lock with backlit keypad
- Exceeds California DOJ Requirements
- Solid steel 14 ga. body formed with robotic welds
- Solid steel external strap hinges
- (8) 1″ solid steel locking bolts: 4 dead locking and 4 active
- Dead locking bolts on the hinge side of the door cannot be compromised in a burglary attack
- Recessed door and reinforced steel return jambs thwart pry attacks
- Pre-drilled for anchoring to floor, preventing tipping for pry leverage or removal of safe by thieves
- Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee in the event of a burglary attack
Exterior Dimensions: 60”(H) x 22”(W) x 18”(D)
Interior Dimensions: 57.5”(H) x 20.5”(W) x 12”(D)
Weight: 314 lbs.
*Add 1.5" to depth for handle and hinges.
Orders typically get shipped out within 1-2 business days and get delivered within 3-5 business days after they're shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation email and a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If for some reason you order an item that is out of stock, our support team will reach out to either give you more information on when your item will arrive or give you a full refund.
NOTICE:Our safes come with free curbside shipping. Your safe is dropped right on the curb with no additional cost. For white glove delivery, please contact us.
Please check out our shipping policy for more information.
We are proud to stand behind our products with the best safe warranty in the industry.
Safes made by Granite Security Products, Inc. (GSP) come with a limited lifetime warranty, beginning on the purchase date, against defects in materials and workmanship. The mechanical or electronic lock is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. (TS9, TS19, TS12 and TS26 1 year) Proof of purchase is required to obtain service.
GSP may at its discretion, open or repair the damaged safe on location, provided it is located within 100 miles of a skilled safe technician. If the safe is damaged to the extent that it cannot be opened by normal means, then GSP will have the safe opened by a skilled safe technician to retrieve the owner’s belongings. The maximum expense to repair or open a safe is limited to $300.00 USD.
This warranty does not cover neglect, misuse, or abuse. It also does not cover damage caused by tampering with or altering of any part of the product (including, but not limited to, removing the safe door). It also does not cover consumables such as batteries for the electronic lock. The safe must not be housed in an enclosed swimming pool area. The safe is to be located in an area which is climate controlled and is to be installed as instructed in the Owner’s Manual.
The warranty on a Winchester Safe covers a product that is deemed new, undamaged and is in the exact same condition when it left our factory. When a safe is damaged by freight or dropped, it may have received structural damage to the unit that could compromise the integrity of the fire protection and/or security. In the case where we deem a product to have a invalid warranty, we will provide parts at a cost
The Limited Lifetime Warranty can be transferred, for a fee, to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from GSP.
Certain exclusions to this warranty are: safes used in a commercial or industrial environment, water damage of any kind, paint finish, and loss or damage by any means of personal property inside the safe.
GSP provides this warranty in place of all other warranties and assurances whether expressed or implied. GSP accepts no liability for incidental or consequential damage or loss by anyone as a result of using this safe.